Wednesday, January 26, 2011

overwhelmed.

they told me i'd be busy.
they told me i would be stressed.
they told me i would have no extra time.

but they didn't tell me i would be going to bed at 2am.
waking up at 6am.
and seeing my husband for 15 minutes before getting into bed at night.

really school?!

i thought i was done with you after 4 years at uw.
i thought i would never have a test, or homework again.
and yet here i am...11:00pm on wednesday night so tired i can barely keep my eyes open, drowning in homework, papers, projects and readings....but on my blog.

i think i need to look at my priorities a bit! :]

tomorrow is the first time i am actually teaching something in my student teaching classroom. and i will be the first to admit... i am NERVOUS! but when they heck did i become scared of first graders?! i need to pull-it-together!

anyway...send prayers my way. i need a cup of confidence for breakfast!

goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment