Tuesday, August 7, 2012

not that girl.

 i was at the salon.
again.
twice in 3 days.
{trust me it would have been sooner had i been able to score an appointment}
looking around me, i noticed i was surrounded by ombres
not liking... any of them. 
especially the one that was looking back at me in the mirror.


maybe it's my unwillingness to conform to 'hype' that makes me dislike the look.
 i didn't read harry potter. 
or twilight.
i don't have an iphone.
i don't own any mint, or orange clothing.
i am just not that trendy i guess.
i am pretty sure that half the clothes in my closet are from at least 5 years ago.

well, like i said, i went back to the salon.
something i have never done.
i don't like to dissapoint people, or make them feel bad.
i didn't want to hurt the hair dresser's feelings.
it didn't look bad,
in fact i was told it was "fergalicious" 
{lol} 
by a friend of mine.
she said i looked like a model, and i'll admit, i liked that much.
but in the end...
i didn't think it was me.
i didn't look like me, to me at least. 
and that is what is most important. 
so i am no longer fergalicious,
but i am back to the real me!



{before haircut/color}

{the good news is that the husband and i did a fun photo shoot with my oh so blonde locks before i had them dyed back...i'll post them this week!}

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair is naturally beautiful, which matches you well! And, I think you are brave! Way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! You are too sweet! And thank you for your comments on my posts...it makes me feel loved! :)

    ReplyDelete