Thursday, October 11, 2012

thursday through my eyes

my eyes have been a little hazy the past two weeks.
there have been many moments of hope, sadness, and worry.

in the past two days things have gotten better.
i haven't spoken with a doctor again.
i haven't been told this is all a dream.

but i have prayed.
and then prayed again.
prayed with the husband.
prayed with my family.
and then prayed again.

before joining the LDS church, i think i would have just moped around.
don't get me wrong,  i have done my share of moping...
but i have learned through the teachings of the church that we need to have faith,
and we need to trust in The Lord.
He will hear us speaking to him.
knowing that i can pray, and recieve answers, is comforting.

the power of prayer is strong.
very strong.

i feel that anything is possible through faith and prayer.
i haven't asked to be miraculously cured...
i have asked to feel of The Savior's love for me.

and i have felt it. 

i know that everything is going to be ok.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you as well! The best comfort it life is knowing that God lives and loves you and will always be there! You are never alone! Sending you my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily!! It's such a roller coaster of emotion right now!

    ReplyDelete