Tuesday, March 1, 2011

update and new talk date.

just a little update...

although i haven't left our apartment in 3 days...and i feel like a hermit...pajamas and movies all day, not showering or getting ready {it's awful} i can finally swallow without fire in my throat, it's a miracle. my throat doesn't really hurt at all anymore, the antibiotics are helping a lot!

now it's just a lot of congestion and a killer cough, literally killer...i have to take the biggest breath before i cough or else i run out of oxygen to get through it! it sucks, BIG time.

anyway...i am alive, still pretty sick, but alive.

the husband came home after church on sunday {yes i was right, i cried when i saw him} but he read me his talk and pretended that he was giving it again. it was great, not as good as seeing him 'live' but still wonderful.

i just found out that i will be giving my talk on sunday the 13th. i am happy that i didn't go to all that planning for nothing, but sad because my talk really went well with the husbands.

oh well. nothing i can do about it now.

for those of you who asked, look for my talk to be posted on Sunday the 13th {of March}.

and for everyone out there, i hope you are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I would be totally bummed if I didn't get to give my talk with my husbands either...but I am so glad you will still be able to give it soon! I can't wait to read it. I hope you continue to get better! =]

    ReplyDelete