Monday, May 30, 2011

my birthday.

do you remember me? i used to blog. and then i got busy, stressed and had a birthday!

lets rewind to may 28th...

i had such a wonderful, fun filled birthday weekend. the husband took me to dinner and a movie on saturday to celebrate a day early, then about killed me, with shock, when he gave me a new camera for my birthday! i was SO surprised!

saturday, the 29th, on the actual day of my birth te-hee, my dad took the husband and i to dinner. it was delicious! after dinner we went to my father-in-laws where my sister-in-law had made me the coolest cake in the shape of a 24! she's a creative one she is...

isn't it awesome!

again i was in dis-belief when i opened up the gift from her family......the
y got me american idol live tickets!!! no judging now, i am about 12 years old and i am so excited it hurts. now i just have to wait until july 8th. time kills.

that is pure shock right there...

to top off this fun filled weekend, one of my all time life-long dream/goals came true. the husband, brother and i went hiking this morning and we looked up and in front of us was....A BEAR! of course, my dream is coming true and what do i do?...oh i definitely ran the other direction...and i was the one with the camera. drrrrrrr. oops. well at least i got one paparazzi shot for proof.

(although the bear was literally in the middle of the trail, perfectly visible, and i snapped this after it walked away). oh well.

hope you're doing well! i feel like i have been letting everyone down by not posting...life is slowing down, i will be around more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment